At Yum! Brands we always listen to the voice of the consumers, and it is telling us customers want greater choice and variety in the food we serve. So we have expanded our menu choices in all of our restaurants.
Today we offer a much broader selection of foods to meet customer needs and to ensure that we continue to be the restaurants of choice for billions of customers that visit us each year.
We also educate consumers about our product nutrition. In addition to each of our brands providing nutritional brochures in the restaurants, consumers can download a printable version by visiting any of the company's websites.
For a taste of some of the options our restaurants provide for consumers, click on their logo below.
Fit to Order
Quick-service food can be part of a balanced diet when you use some simple rules to order your food.
- Order baked, grilled and roasted items.
- Remove chicken skin and eat only the meat.
- Substitute cheese and cheese sauces, with vegetables or salsa.
- Instead of fries, order vegetables, side salads or fruit.
- Substitute the added sauces, such as mayonnaise or salad dressings, with catsup or mustard.
- When ordering salads, limit the amount of salad dressing you use.
- Skip sugary drinks. Drink water or diet drinks.
- Review the nutritional information before placing your order. This is available online or in brochures in the restaurants.
- Know your daily needs of nutrients before ordering. Plan your meals for the whole day and order foods that will fit with your total daily intake. For example, if the sodium in your meal at a restaurant is 52 percent of your total needs, then limit high sodium foods the rest of the day.